Friday 23 April 2010

Trend Report - Lace

Lace has been seen all over the runway over the past few seasons and it has been styled in fresh new ways. It has emerged coinciding with the underwear as outerwear trend (I will talk about this later). One of my favorite ways to wear lace this season is through a jacket (collection sneak peak - I will be creating a lace blazer, among other pieces in my upcoming collection).









An interesting way to use lace is by getting a "lace manicure"; a great how to for how to do it comes from the blog Behind the Seams. I am definitely going to give it a try!








Photos from top: lace top by Dolce and Gabbana, photographed by Marcio Madeira, via style.com; dress from fredflare.com; lace jacket from Next via next.com; lace blazer and pants by Stella McCartney via style.com; lace nails via theglamourwhore.blogspot.com; lace nails on Blake Lively via theglamourwhore.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment